The Infinite Compassion Foundation USA is part of an international network of organizations founded by Kunzig Shamar Rinpoche to further his vision for a more compassionate world.
The Infinite Compassion Foundation USA is part of an international network of organizations founded by Kunzig Shamar Rinpoche to further his vision of a more compassionate world and to educate and care for all beings especially those who cannot speak for themselves. There are Infinite Compassion organizations set up in Germany and Hong Kong and there is a related organization, Shanti Path, set up in India. These ICF organizations have been working closely with underprivileged families in Nepal for many years. We have been providing medical and financial support as well as helping with basic daily supplies. ICF also supports educational programs in the form of schools and training in sustainable agriculture, animal welfare and cooperative projects. Most of the areas we have been helping in rural Nepal have been very badly hit by the earthquake.
our focuses in nepal
- Provide food, water and medial treatment.
- Work closely with underprivileged families throughout the country.
- Provide training in sustainable agriculture.
- Support programs in animal welfare.
- Develop agricultural cooperative projects.
- Rebuild houses and temples destroyed by the earthquake.